What is a Calendar Raffle?
Our raffle starts on October 11 and we pick a winner every day until November 11.
Each day there is a different but equally wonderful prize that you can win!
Winners will be announced on YogaCaps' Facebook page.
At $5 for just one entry, you are eligible for well over $1800 worth of gift certificates and wonderful prizes.
PLUS, daily winner's are placed back in the bowl so you can win more than once!
It's so easy... you do not need to keep/save any raffle ticket stubs.
$5 = one entry
$20 = five entries
+ multiple chances to win
+ helping a great cause
= CLICK HERE to purchase your tickets!
Visit these folks who have donated items for the Calendar Raffle or the UN Peace Weekend events to more info about their products, services, location, etc:
* Gift boxed filled with Ecover's ecological household cleaners ($95 value, courtesy of Ecover)
* Gift certificate for one auto pass for Mount Washington Road ($45 value, courtesy of Mt. Washington Auto Road)
*$25 Shaw's gift card (courtesy of Shaws Supermarket)
* $25 Target gift card (courtesy of Target Stores)
* Plush NamaSTAY non-slip yoga towel ($60 value, courtesy of NamaSTAY Towels). Additional NamaSTAY towels donated for UN Peace Weekend raffles.
* 75 minute Life/Health Coaching tele-session ($75 value, courtesy of Maureen Miller)
* $25 gift certificate to Toadstool Bookshops of NH (courtesy of Toadstool Bookshops)
* $35 gift certificate for Just Naturals award winning natural products (courtesy of Just Naturals & Co.)
* gift basket of Badger Balm's organic body care products (courtesy of Badger Balm)
* Jay & Abby Michael's latest album entitled "Opening the Harp Chakra" (download or CD) ($20 value, courtesy of The Harper & the Minstrel)
* one week supply of Emergen-C effervescent vitamin powder drink mix (courtesy of Alacer Corp.)
* gift basket filled with EO premium natural and organic essential oil soap products (courtesy of Small World Planet)
* 1 month unlimited Nia Classes ($90 value, courtesy of Nia NH &Yoga)
* 1 month unlimited studio pass. ($100 value, courtesy of Banyan Tree Yoga)
* 1 hour DermatologicaŽ Facial Treatment ($85 value, courtesy of Salon Bogar)
* $50 gift card to Whole Foods Market ($50 value, courtesy of Whole Foods Market Andover)
* $30 Hannaford Market gift card ($30 value, courtesy of Hannaford Markets)
* Zero Balancing Session by Deborah Pickett, Licensed Massage Therapist ($60 value, courtesy of Deborah Pickett, LMT)
* RxRelax: Prescription for Restful Sleep, 2 cd set ($20 value, courtesy of Jay Gupta)
* Overnight stay at Yoga at The Ashram (courtesy of The Baba Siri Chand Yoga and Retreat Center)
* One Ayurvedic Consultation with Ayurveda expert Pratibha Shah ($150 value courtesy of Pratibha Shaw of Zanjabee Integrative Medicine & Primary Care)
* 75 minute Thai Herbal Compress Massage by Pamela Cote ($90 value, courtesy of Peaceful Lotus Massage Therapy)
* Two tickets to any Palace Theatre Show in 2012-2013 season (excludes Box and Golden Circle seats) ($87 value, courtesy of NH's Palace Theatre)
* One hour of Massage Therapy with Ann J. Barker, RN, BSN, LMT (courtesy of Ann J. Barker, RN, BSN, LMT)
* Assortment of organic vegetarian soups catering to a variety of special diets, t-tshirts, water bottles (courtesy of Amy's Natural and Organic Kitchen)
* Yoga bag with mat, block, strap, eye pillow and blanket (courtesy of Open Space Yoga)
* Misadventures of a Garden State Yogi, signed copies of book (courtesy of Brian Leaf)
* Yoga Nidra book by Swami Satyananda Saraswati
* Bhagavad-Gita - translated by Swami Prabhavananda and Christopher Isherwood
* Animal Songs CD by Nancy Megha Buttenheim
* Power and Grace: A Dynamic Yoga Flow (CD) with Megha and Devarshi
* Moontides Yoga, Chanting and Meditation: All Levels (CD) with Megha
* Two original acrylic paintings size 12x12 entitled "Abstract Hearts" painted by David Gordon.
* One hour private yoga or energy healing session (Sandy Bothmer, Kripalu and Creative Kids Yoga teacher, Reiki Master, CIH, Peaceable Pathways)
See the daily winners HERE